1.The full, complete (plenary) and verbal inspiration of the Old and New Testament Scriptures, as the Word of God, their complete freedom from all error (infallibility), and their final and supreme authority in all matters of faith and practice.
2 Tim 3:16, 2 Pet 1:21, 1 Pet 1:10-12.
2. The eternity, equality and distinct personality of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, and the unity and sovereignty of the Godhead.
Mat 3:16, 17; 28:19, 2 Cor 13:14, 1 John 5:7, Dan. 4:34, 35.
3. The full Deity and eternal Sonship of our Lord Jesus Christ, His incarnation through the Virgin Birth, and His real, sinless and perfect humanity.
John 1:1, Heb I, Mat 1:20-23, Heb 2:14-18; 4:15.
4. The Fall of mankind in Adam, and, as a consequence, their guilt and condemnation: their hereditary state of entire and universal sinfulness (depravity), because of which none is able nor willing, in himself to turn to God.
Gen 3, Rom 5:12-21, Eph 2:1-3, Psalms 14 & 51.
5. Eternal and personal election unto salvation and everlasting life in Jesus Christ.
Eph 1:4-6, John 6:37, 39, 44; John 17, Rom 8:29, 30.
6. Particular redemption by the sacrificial and substitutionary death of Christ.
John 10:14-18, 26-28, Isa 53, 1 Pet. 2:24.
7. Justification by grace, through faith, by the reckoning (imputation) of Christ’s perfect righteousness to all believers.
Rom 3:24, 28; 4:23-25, Gal 3:11.
8. Spiritual rebirth (regeneration) and holy renewal (sanctification) by the direct agency of the Holy Spirit, through means of the Holy Scriptures.
Eze 36:26-27, John 3:3-8, Tit 3:5, 1 Pet 1:23.
9. The absolute necessity of a holy life, as the evidence of regeneration, and the inevitable result of a true and saving faith.
1 Thess 4:3, Heb. 12:14, 1 John 3:1-3.
10. The final perseverance to Heaven and glory of all true believers.
John 10:28, 29, Phil l:6, Heb 7:25.
11. The obligation of the universal preaching of the Gospel as the divinely appointed means of salvation.
Mat 28:19, 20, Mark 16:15 Rom 10:17.
12. The personal, literal, and bodily Second Coming of our Lord Jesus Christ in glory to judge the living and the dead: the resurrection of the just and the unjust; everlasting punishment of the wicked; and the everlasting happiness of the righteous.
Acts 1:11, Mat. 24:29-31, John 5:28, 29, Rev 20:12-15; 21:1-4
— THIS CHURCH OBSERVES —
(I.) The Ordinance of Believer’s Baptism which is administered by immersion upon a profession of repentance towards God and faith towards Jesus Christ as Saviour and Lord, and which is a prerequisite to Church membership.
Luke 3:3, Mat. 28:19, Acts 2:41; 8:36-38.
(II.) The Ordinance of the Lord’s Supper in obedience to the command and example of Christ, is observed every second and fourth Sunday in the month at 10:00am and 5:30pm respectively.
I Cor 11:23-26.
Believers, who accept the above Statement of Faith, and who are baptised by immersion, as commanded by the Saviour, are warmly invited to have fellowship with the Church at the Lord’s Table.